The Phone Line Monitoring Alert Kit meets the ASME / B44 2009 and 2010 code that requires audible and visual signal in the lobby in the event of phone line failure.
When used with our EMS phones, that have the phone line monitoring option, the LMA-NC unit completes the system.
LMA-NC Line Monitoring Alert (No Cover)
- Supplied with standard 12vdc/0.5A transformer
- Meets 2009 and 2010 ASME/B44 code requirements
- Audible and visual signals when phone line fails
- Reset allows audible signal to be silenced with standard
key switch (not included)
- Resets automatically when phone line is restored
- When used with LMX unit, up to ten phones can be connected
to the LMA-NC unit
- Test feature available
- Onboard volume control for audible signal
- Supports external 12v LED / bulb
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 5" W x 3" D
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Operating current: 400mA
- Operating Voltage: 12-24vdc
- Operating Temp: 32° to 158°F
- Storage Temperature Range: -4° to 158°F
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% (non-condensing)